The objective of the project is to improve competences of partners’ institutions employees, develop new services and operational capabilities of CCE to help SMEs get involved in work-based learning in the companies at the level of secondary vocational education.
The project will create administrative requirements, procedures and education program for the acquisition of the necessary qualifications and certificates for mentors and trainers. Through promotional activities the project will work to raise awareness on the benefits and importance of such a model of learning among SMEs, but also among the general public. Indirectly, the project activities will affect the public authorities, vocational schools, students and their parents.
- research of the status of different types of work-based learning in companies - published Report;
- development of cooperation and exchange of information among partners and study visit to Austrian Federal Economic Chamber and creation of model for development of competences of Apprenticeship Advisors;
- implementation of the "training of trainers": education and training of Advisors to work with enterprises and schools;
- developing a set of criteria for SMEs interested in implementation of WBL;
- developing a guidebook for development of competences of mentors in SMEs;
- developing a training programme for mentors; Part I and II
- implementation of training for mentors (implementation of pilot project);
- developing of a central database for the mentoring system in enterprises;
- development of an efficient system of apprenticeship;
- promotion of project activities.
- Exchange of knowledge, ideas and good practices within partnership
- Experience and skills gained by partners – individual competences for guiding SMEs in VET
- Enhanced organizational competence – new service
- Establishment of networks/ partnerships with key VET stakeholders
- Developed system of education for in-company mentors and assessment/certification process (informal learning)